Tuesday 23 December 2014

Merry Christmas from the Man Who Collects Spider-Man


Dear all, Readers, Followers, Fans et all.

Well it's that time of year again. and I would like to take this oportunity to wish all of youand your families a Very Happy Christmas.

It's been a hectic year for our favourite Hero "Spider-Man" who is currently embroiled within the Spider-Verse. and for me on a personal level as since i started this page in September it's grown and grown in popularity and that it solely thanks to you readers and followers. I'm very grateful that you all have taken the time to read my articles and helped build the fanbase of my page. Amazingly since September this page has had over 6000 views from every corner of the world showing me that Spider-Man is truely a Global icon. Of course that should't be a surpirse to us as we know he is the Worlds Greatest Superhero.

I sincerely wish you all and you families a great time this Christmas as we all enjoy the festivities I hope that you will join me in 2015 and with your continued readership the it's can grow bigger. I look forward to providing you all with stories and information and reviews into the New Year lets hope the Spider-MAn News brings us all good cheer.

Happy Honiker, Feliz Navidad Merry Christmas.

The Man Who Collects Spider-Man.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment