Monday 6 October 2014

What's in the lockbox?


So whats in the lock-box?

The lock-box, is where I keep all my issues in my collection. it's here that you the casual reader will be able to peek inside and see what The Man Who Collects Spider-Man has in fact .......Collected.

So far since i began collecting Spider-Man comics I've approached it in a mainly hap-hazard manner. during the 80's i was just a young school kid, therefore i was only able to obtain Issue's sporadically as you'll see should you choose to peruse the list via the tab in the menu bar above.

What little pocket money i managed to obtain via odd jobs and chores was spent traveling to various Comic Stores. (Which wasn't many in SE London) but it was always the aim to get as many back issues as a meagre amount of money could buy. Usually only three or four issues per month.

Over the following years, and via other means I have managed to expand on the collection via subscriptions and weekly trips to large stores dealing in comic books. however there inevitably have been the occasional issues that have been missed and it's those that I'm constantly trying to obtain.

At this point in time the list is just that, a list but Ishall be adding links to pages where you'll be able to see my views on the issues that live in the lock box as I continue to grow the collection.

If you've seen any issues I may need who knows you may be in a position to help me out. If you know of any reasonably priced issues that are available and you feel I'm in need of please let me know via the comments section.

Thanks For Reading

The Man Who Collects Spider-Man.



No comments:

Post a Comment